BDiH

Full Version: Lillian Lenorak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

caprice2010

Guests cannot see links in posts.

Lillian Lenorak murdered. Her face and skull was beaten to death and crushed. Dr. Frank George Back identified her and claims he had nothing to do with her murder. He claims they had a fight and her body was found in the near Palm Springs five hours later.

Was this case ever solved?
Officer Unkfer's note is pretty interesting. It's stuff like that that makes me wish someone other than Steve had written a book on Geo. Hodel. Someone more objective.
Ironically, I find the letter more incriminating than anything Steve Hodel has said. What an awful way to die. Although she had some serious problems...it was never going to end well for her. I doubt Hodel was involved in her death, though.

caprice2010

Guests cannot see quotes in posts.

Who killed Lillian Lenorak? Was there an arrest? Was it solved?

I agree with you, Steve is not being objective when comes to his father George. He wants him to be guilty of all he had done to his sister Tamar and his sister is correct about him not living in fantasy world accused by the Judge of 1949.Sure he was awful father, but this does not mean he even meet Elizabeth Short, cut her half and done the other crimes such as the Zodiac Murders.
the good Dr. has an argument with the woman in his hometown, she jumps from the vehicle and then the next day he drives about 2 hours away to drop off her things even though he hasn't heard from her in the meantime? how does he even know she is at home? why didn't he call her there first?

he makes a repeated point of discussing the particulars of his 'last sighting' with the neighbors (post hoc alibi establishment?).

he thinks the woman that was found killed in his own hometown is possibly his girlfriend. what does he do? call the police? no, he calls the neighbors yet again. then they call the police on his behalf and relate all of the interactions he has had with them about her disappearance, including his claims that he dropped her off a mere five hours prior to the discovery of her body never to lay eyes on her again. probably a lot of 'he was so concerned about her not showing up here at home' protestations as well.

think about it. yes, i admit the possibility that they argued, she jumped from the car and that was the last he'd seen her. she goes somewhere, or calls someone she knows, or meets someone she doesn't know who offers her a ride etc. etc. this is all possible.

but his actions after the fact really stink of trying to establish an alibi. i find it quite interesting that the neighbors knew where she had gone and who she had gone with prior to her disappearance. perhaps he knew that they knew, and was merely trying to head their concerns off at the pass?

would you drive 2 hours out of your way to drop off someone's belongings if you hadn't heard from them to find out where they'd ended up? if you had been concerned about someone's supposed disappearance, wouldn't you call the police? if you thought your friend was the same person found dead on the outskirts of town, wouldn't you then call the police?

instead, the guy keeps calling the neighbors.

the best way to sell a lie is to sandwich it between hefty slices of the truth.

caprice2010

(06-24-2011 07:02 PM)suspiria_2 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in posts.the good Dr. has an argument with the woman in his hometown, she jumps from the vehicle and then the next day he drives about 2 hours away to drop off her things even though he hasn't heard from her in the meantime? how does he even know she is at home? why didn't he call her there first?

he makes a repeated point of discussing the particulars of his 'last sighting' with the neighbors (post hoc alibi establishment?).

he thinks the woman that was found killed in his own hometown is possibly his girlfriend. what does he do? call the police? no, he calls the neighbors yet again. then they call the police on his behalf and relate all of the interactions he has had with them about her disappearance, including his claims that he dropped her off a mere five hours prior to the discovery of her body never to lay eyes on her again. probably a lot of 'he was so concerned about her not showing up here at home' protestations as well.

think about it. yes, i admit the possibility that they argued, she jumped from the car and that was the last he'd seen her. she goes somewhere, or calls someone she knows, or meets someone she doesn't know who offers her a ride etc. etc. this is all possible.

but his actions after the fact really stink of trying to establish an alibi. i find it quite interesting that the neighbors knew where she had gone and who she had gone with prior to her disappearance. perhaps he knew that they knew, and was merely trying to head their concerns off at the pass?

would you drive 2 hours out of your way to drop off someone's belongings if you hadn't heard from them to find out where they'd ended up? if you had been concerned about someone's supposed disappearance, wouldn't you call the police? if you thought your friend was the same person found dead on the outskirts of town, wouldn't you then call the police?

instead, the guy keeps calling the neighbors.

the best way to sell a lie is to sandwich it between hefty slices of the truth.

Dr. Frank George Back is the one who killed her? Was he ever arrested? Or did he get away with everything? Was he ever connected with Elizabeth Short? suspiria_2, thank you for taking to time share who did the crime.
The Hodel-Harnisch fude goes on. Steve makes good points in his arguments last year:

Guests cannot see links in posts.
so, this Zepen-Feld was arrested and made a confession. any other documentation? conviction? committal to mental asylum?

i still wonder at Harnisch claiming she was a mental case. he usually doesn't make statements without having something to back them, but even i found them rather odd and an obvious attempt to discredit her.

that dr. hodel was a creep and a cretin, but i still doubt he had anything to do with Elizabeth Short. odd how this episode with Lenorak echoes Lola Titus' with Mark Hansen, isn't it?

caprice2010

(07-16-2011 02:37 PM)suspiria_2 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in posts.so, this Zepen-Feld was arrested and made a confession. any other documentation? conviction? committal to mental asylum?

i still wonder at Harnisch claiming she was a mental case. he usually doesn't make statements without having something to back them, but even i found them rather odd and an obvious attempt to discredit her.

that dr. hodel was a creep and a cretin, but i still doubt he had anything to do with Elizabeth Short. odd how this episode with Lenorak echoes Lola Titus' with Mark Hansen, isn't it?

Yes it does very creepy Lillian and Lola both had to serve mental asylum. Lillian was murdered.Lola died I believed in the asylum. I do not know what year.

This similarities causes me to wonder if Hodel and Hansen were involved with Beth's murder. Yet there is no proof that they even had met.
Thanks to Nomad's research, we know where Lillian Lenorak lived: in a seedy part of East Hollywood.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's